For your safety…
Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, Kuhn Counseling Center has implemented several approaches to adjust to the changing needs of our clients. We continue to take safety precautions seriously.
In order to comply with the CDC recommendation at this time, the following office procedures have been put into place.
- Our Batavia and Naperville locations are practicing social distancing by only allowing the individual/couple with the appointment inside.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask, including clients, until you are alone in an office. Masks will be provided if necessary.
- Office staff will continue to sanitize each day staff and/or clients are in the office.
- Both locations have air purifiers with HEPA filters in each counseling office.
To keep everyone healthy:
- If you’d prefer telehealth, we are continuing to offer this as an option to in-person for as long as insurance companies continue to provide coverage.
- We do ask that you stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Please do not bring any additional visitors or family members non-essential to the visit to the office. Siblings or other family members who will not be in the session should remain at home or in the car.
A few reminders to those in-person visits:
- If you are sick, please do not come to the office. Contact your therapist about options for changing your session to over the phone or through telehealth.
- If your child/adolescent has an appointment and they are sick, please do not come to the office. Contact your therapist to arrange an over the phone or telehealth visit.
Session Offering Descriptions
We are offering regular office sessions in both of our locations, Batavia and Naperville for those that prefer to be in-person. We have HEPA air filters in each office as well as heightened cleaning procedures. In-Person Sessions will remain the same as previous with the exception to patients waiting outside/in vehicle until the therapist has called/texted.
Telehealth (Video) Sessions.
For our clients who are unable to visit the office or who do not wish, at this time, to be in-person, we are offering Telehealth Sessions. These are video conferencing sessions to allow you and your therapist the ability to connect without having to meet in person. These sessions can be accessed through either a computer or mobile device. If you are interested in a Telehealth Session, please contact your therapist for more information.
For our clients who are unable to visit the office, and who may be uncomfortable with video sessions, we are offering phone sessions at this time. If you are interested in a Phone Session, please contact your therapist for more information.
Check this out
Fill out Forms before your visit
1001 E Wilson St, STE 180
Batavia, Illinois 60510
627 E Ogden Avenue
Naperville, Illinois 60563
Appointments available Sunday through Friday
Mondays ~ Friday 10AM – 2PM
24 HR ANSWERING SERVICE
Tuesdays ~ 10AM – 2PM
Fridays ~ 10AM – 2PM